Thursday 23 February 2012

Goodbye old blog and old friends

Well to no one’s surprise I haven't signed into the blog in a long time never mind posted something on it...

The truth is this part of my life is kind of over and the name Psychomantis108 represents an older life for me from 2 years ago. Don't worry though I'll still be around you can find me at http://thehangedmanatthegallows.blogspot.com/2012/01/gallows.html and at http://cregulators.blogspot.com/2011/12/corrupt-regulators.html.

I'll still be around on youtube www.youtube.com/user/psychomantis108 for a little while longer, but I've considered leaving that and starting again.

I suppose really this blog never did get an attention from me, never mind anyone else and most of the posts are horribly written unspellchecked shit!
Most of my friends from this time have gone or changed with me, I sadly never get to speak to Hunterspy any more after the hacking incident and others just up and went. I just lost contact because I couldn't find the time which is sad but it happens to everyone.

I just wanted to leave a good bye message it took a while because I couldn't find my password...
Whether you choose to pursue me or you are gone or just don't have the time this could be good bye so thank you all!

Thanks to Weirgaming who commented and gave feedback, his comments always made
me laugh or take another look at my work I doubt my channel would be where it is today... well you know what I mean... if it weren't or his feedback so thank you.

Addontutorial or galaxynewsradio: I know I was an ass when we first met, I just remember me being an ass and I don't remember how it went from there HAHA.
Support on my vids and the comments to reply to made making things even more fun! So Thank you.

TheHunterspy: It's kind of funny that I still look out for your comics every now and then ha; at least I can still find em on devian art. I'm sorry that you closed your account but I can understand why some wells dry up eventually and I hope you found the community on devianart that you wanted.

Wooter: I think it was your series of Gbox which inspired Madhouse at the time I thought it was idiot box but I was put off by the fact that those folks use those fancy sony vegas tools which I don’t have the money for. I'm glad someone out there had the balls to use movie maker and it inspired me to do the same.
;)

Makutazicron: I doubt you will ever get to read this... the blog went up long after you closed your account. I have always wanted to thank you for introducing me to the youtube community it was a lot of fun these 2-3 years and every minute has never filled me with a single regret. I don't know if you opened up another account away from the people you pissed off, or just called
it quits either way I hope everything turned out alright.

Tekrano and Cobaltlion: I know I was an ass at times and I'm glad you put up with me I came across more of your videos eventually and I'm glad they're doing well, I hope you both do well out of all this er... disaster.

I'm sure I'll remember others in a week and go "oh shit!" and mention you, I haven't forgot but this is hard to write enough without making a list... if I haven't added you to the list then just know that you have all inspired me in your own little way (Except Blackflames... he can rot in hell...)

So click on the song below and remember the good time we had... that 1 day that
you barely remember from last year, or make something up!



Good bye my friends
Psychomantis108

No comments:

Post a Comment